Name Toyo Corporation Founded January 1955 Capital 485,320,000 yen Head Office 3-38 Nakayamacho, Kariya-shi, Aichi-ken 448-8731, Japan
Sales 101.5 billion yen (consolidated sales for business year ending March 2021)
82.4 billion yen (non-consolidated sales for business year ending in March 2021)
Employees 1374 consolidated
844 non consolidated
Businesses Sales of machines and tools and the import and sale of marking systems Major banks
- Kariya Branch Bank of Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- Kariya Branch of the Hekikai Shinkin Bank
- Kariya Branch of the Nishio Shinkin Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Nagoya Corporate Sales, First Section
- Atsuta Branch of Shoko Chukin Bank
- Tokai Branch of the Development Bank of Japan Inc.
- Toyohashi Branch of Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Hekikai Estate Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Shojiro Haga
- AISIN CORPORATION
Chairman and director
- Akio Haga
President and representative director Shojiro Haga Vice President
- Yuji Kondo
- Tateo Togaru
Senior Managing Director
- Takashi Mizutani
- Katsuhiro Natsume
- Motomi Tomita
- Toshiya Nagasaki
- Toshiyuki Kojima
- Keisuke Masatoshi
- Hideyuki Okita
- Mikio Ozaki
- Tsutomu Ehara
- Masayuki Tanaka
- Kazuo Takuno
Domestic Group Companies
Overseas Group Companies